Being able to easily manage one's own data is a fundamental value.
Storing information and materials is not sufficient: it should be possible to access them promptly when needed, to edit and integrate them, to carry out researches and comparisons, to produce and print lists and reports, and to export this data for sharing with other collaborators and across different systems.
To address these needs, we create customised systems for the storage and management of databases, images and documents that take into account the variety of consistencies, types, and consequently, the requirements that each situation presents.
The management applications we develop, also in client-server mode, are based on the Claris FileMaker Pro system and offer many advantages:
Simplicity and flexibility
- extreme simplicity in data entry, searching and modification;
- high level of flexibility and customization of the structure to adapt to every request;
- integrated system for managing images and documents;
- ability to evolve over time: it is always possible to expand your database with new modules, sections and tables in subsequent times without having to re-enter your data
Accessibility and security
- a wide range of options for accessing the database, both offline and online, including the ability to access and work on your archive from multiple different locations and with multiple users simultaneously (client-server solution), both in Windows and iOS environments;
- maximum guarantees of security and information protection, thanks to data protection systems, user accounts with diversified access and regular backups.
Publishing and sharing
- possibility to set up and use printing formats and functions for every need: documents, analytical sheets, lists, labels, etc.
- possibility to integrate barcode and QR code scanning
- readiness to publish and share data from your database also on specially designed websites and mobile applications.
- Study and design of the proposed case
- Analysis of materials already digitized and to be digitized
- Definition of the logical structure of the application and the required functionalities
- Development of the solution: creation of tables and reports, setting up display and entry formats, programming scripts
- Testing and verification of data and functionalities
- Training for correct database entry
- Choice of hosting method (remote or local) and release of the complete application
For more information